- 相關推薦
阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞
現如今,我們需要用到臺詞的情形越來越多,臺詞是劇本構成的基本成分,有著不可忽視的作用。那么問題來了,優秀的臺詞都具備什么特點呢?下面是小編精心整理的阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞,僅供參考,歡迎大家閱讀。
阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞 1
1、你好。我叫福爾斯,福爾斯·甘
Hello. My names Forrest Forrest Gump.
2、要吃巧克力嗎?
Do you want a chocolate?
3、我能吃掉上百萬塊巧克力
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
4、我媽媽常說
My mama always said
5、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力
Life was like a box of chocolates.
6、你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種
You never know what youre going to get.
7、那雙鞋子一定很舒適
Those must be comfortable shoes.
8、穿這樣的鞋子你可以走上一整天
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
9、腳都不會痛
and not feel a thing.
10、我希望能有一雙這樣的鞋子
I wish I had shoes like that.
11、其實我的腳很痛
My feet hurt.
12、媽媽常說要想知道一個人的很多事情
Mama always said theres an awful lot
13、只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
14、他會往哪里走
Where theyre going,
15、他住在哪里
where theyve been.
16、我穿過很多雙鞋子
Ive worn lots of shoes.
17、如果我仔細想的話
I bet if I think about it real hard
18、我能記得我第一雙鞋子的模樣
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
19、媽媽說它會帶我到任何地方
Mama said theyd take me anywhere.
20、她說它是雙魔鞋
She said they was my magic shoes.
21、好的,福爾斯,張開雙眼
All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.
22、你走幾步看看
Lets take a little walk around.
23、感覺如何?
How do those feel?
24、他的雙腿很強壯,甘太太
His legs are strong,Mrs. Gump.
25、是我見過最強壯的
as strong as Ive ever seen.
26、但是他的背象政客一樣彎
But his backs as crooked as a politician.
27、但我們會讓他再直起來,對吧?
But were going to straighten him right up,arent we,Forrest?
28、福爾斯!
Forrest!
29、我剛出世時
Now,when I was a baby.
30、媽媽用了一位內戰英雄的名字為我取名
Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
31、內森貝·弗福爾斯將軍
General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
32、內森貝·弗福爾斯將軍
General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
33、她說我們有點親戚關系
She said we was related to him in some way.
34、他做過的事情是:
What he did was.
35、建立了一個俱樂部叫三K黨
he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
36、他們全披著長袍和床單
Theyd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
37、看來像一群鬼
and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
38、他們還在馬上也披了床單四處跑
Theyd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
39、不管怎樣,這就是我名字的由來:福爾斯·甘
And,anyway,thatshow I got my name. Forrest Gump.
40、媽媽說這名字是提醒我
Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
41、我們會經常做一些
that sometimes we all do things that,well.
42、并沒有意義的'事情
that just dont make no sense.
43、向這邊!
This way. Hold on. Ugh!
44、好了
All right.
45、你們在看什么?
What are yall staring at?
46、從來沒有見過
Havent you ever seen
47、小孩子戴腳撐的嗎?
a little boy with braces on his legs before?
48、不要管其它人
Dont ever let anybody
49、說他們比你強,福雷斯
tell you theyre better than you,Forrest.
50、如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話
If God intended everybody to be the same.
51、他會給每人一雙腳撐
hed have given us all braces on our legs.
52、媽媽總有辦法讓我明白她的意思
Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
53、我們住在17號公路附近
We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17.
54、距離亞拉巴馬州綠茵鎮約半哩
about a half mile from the town of Greenbow,Alabama.
55、這個地方屬于綠茵縣
Thats in the county of Greenbow.
56、我們的房子來自媽媽的家族
Our house had been in Mamas family
57、從她爺爺的爺爺的爺爺傳下來的
since her grandpas grandpas grandpa
58、他大概在一千年前飄洋過海來這里
had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
59、房子只有我和媽媽住
Since it was just me and Mama
60、我們有好多空房間
and we had all these empty rooms.
61、媽媽將這些空房出租
Mama decided to let those rooms out.
62、給路過的人住
mostly to people passing through.
63、比如從莫比鎮、或蒙哥馬利鎮來的人
Like from,oh,Mobile,Montgomery,places like that.
64、我和媽媽靠這個掙到錢
Thats how me and Mama got money.
阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞 2
1.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
2.We all have a destiny,nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.
我們都有自己的命運,沒有什么是隨隨變變發生的,它都是計劃的一部分。
3.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那么一點點,其余的都是用來炫耀的.。
4.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下過去的包袱,繼續前進。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
7.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
8.I am a man of my word.
我信守我的承諾。
9.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
10.To make each day count.
讓每一天都有所值。
阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞 3
1."Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get."
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什么。
2."Stupid is as stupid does."
傻人有傻福。
3."Run, Forrest, run!"
跑,阿甘,跑!
4."Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get."
媽媽總說,生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會得到什么。
5."My mama always said youve got to put the past behind you before you can move on."
我媽媽總說,你必須把過去放下,才能繼續前進。
6."You have to do the best with what God gave you."
你必須盡力發揮上帝所賦予你的`優勢。
7."Im not a smart man, but I know what love is."
我并不聰明,但我知道什么是愛。
8."Sometimes there just arent enough rocks."
有時候,石頭永遠不夠多。
9."I just felt like running."
我只是覺得想跑。
10."I guess sometimes there just arent enough rocks."
我想有時候,石頭永遠不夠多。
11."Lifes a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what youre gonna get."
生活是一盒巧克力,阿甘,你永遠不知道會得到什么。
12."Youre no different than anybody else is. Did you hear what I said, youre the same as everybody else. You are no different."
你和別人一樣,聽見沒有,你和所有人都一樣,沒有區別。
13."Miracles happen every day."
奇跡每天都在發生。
14."Whats normal anyway?"
正常又是什么呢?
15."Dont ever let anybody tell you theyre better than you."
絕不要讓別人告訴你他們比你更好。
16."Ive made about a hundred million and I spent about a hundred million."
我掙了大約一億,也花了大約一億。
17."Thats my boat."
那是我的船。
18."You know, its funny what a young man recollects."
你知道,年輕人記憶中的事情總是挺有趣的。
19."Im not a smart man, but I know what is love."
我不是一個聰明人,但我知道什么是愛。
20."Mama said theyd take me anywhere."
媽媽說他們可以帶我去任何地方。
【阿甘正傳完整英文臺詞】相關文章:
阿甘正傳臺詞完整版01-18
阿甘正傳的經典臺詞英文140句11-04
阿甘正傳臺詞03-06
阿甘正傳全文臺詞09-07
相聲臺詞爆笑《方言》完整臺詞05-28
阿甘正傳經典臺詞11-12
阿甘正傳經典臺詞02-26
電影《阿甘正傳》經典英語臺詞02-02
相聲吹牛完整臺詞05-28