- 相關推薦
當幸福來敲門全部臺詞大全
在快速變化和不斷變革的今天,接觸并使用臺詞的人越來越多,臺詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。優秀的臺詞都具備一些什么特點呢?下面是小編整理的當幸福來敲門全部臺詞,歡迎大家分享。
1、Chris: Time to get up, man. get up.
起床 該起床了。
2、Christopher: All right, dad.
好的,老爸。
3、Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
4、Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
5、Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。
6、There is an I in “happiness”,There is no Y in “happiness”,It's an I.
幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
7、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
8、This is part of my life story. This part is called “Riding the Bus.”
這里講述的是我人生故事的一部分,這部分叫做…“搭公車”。
9、That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.
像是時光機,是時光機,能帶上我嗎?
10、I was smart back then, so they called me Ten-Gallon Head.
我小時候很聰明,所以大家都叫我“無敵大頭”。
11、Chris: Can you at least put the dog upstairs in your room or something?
那能不能把狗帶到樓上去?關到你房間或什么地方?
12、Charlie: Hey, listen. I need the rent. I can't wait anymore.
嘿,聽著,你得交房租,不能再拖下去了。
13、Twistle: Chris, I don't know how you did it dressed as a garbage man…but you pulled it off.
Chris,我難以理解你穿成這樣來面試,但是你剛才的表現很不錯。
14、Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
15、Linda: So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him…get him in bed, and be back here by 7?
所以我得先接他回家,做飯,給他洗澡…哄他睡覺,然后七點前回到這兒?
16、Chris: Stockbroker. Oh, goodness. Had to go to college to be a stockbroker, huh?
股票經紀人,哦,天哪。得上大學才能做股票經紀人,對吧?
17、And the part about our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And I remember thinking.
想起了其中對生存權,自由權,以及追求幸福權利的描寫。我一直在想。
18、Chris: Then go get happy, Linda! Just go get happy. But Christopher's living with me.
那就去找幸福啊,Linda!去找幸福吧!但是Christopher要跟我過!
19、Chris: I still remember that moment. They all looked so damn happy to me. Why couldn't I look like that?
我還記得那一刻,他們全都看起來超幸福的樣子,為什么我不能也滿臉幸福?
20、Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
馬丁:如果我雇傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎么說?
21、And I made up my mind as a young kid…that when I had children… my children were gonna know who their father was.
我兒時就決定,將來我有了孩子,我的孩子一定得知道他們的父親是誰。閱讀網歡迎您轉載分享:
22、Chris: All right, I'll paint it myself. All right, but I just… I gotta have some more time… I got my son up in here.
屋子我來刷,好嗎?再給我點時間,我兒子還在這。
23、Chris: I was waiting for Witter Resource head Jay Twistl…whose name sounded so delightful, like he'd give me a job and a hug.
我在等Witter公司人事部主管Jay Twistle,他的名字聽起來很可愛就好像他會給我份工作,外加一個擁抱。
24、I thought I'd catch you on the way in. I'd love the opportunity to discuss…what may seem like weaknesses on my application.
我得在你進去之前親自把這個交給您和您認識一下。
25、Chris: You should have seen me out there today. Somebody stole a scanner. I had to run the old girl down.
你今天真應該在場的,有個女孩偷了我的掃描儀,我就一直追她。
26、So I'm used to being in a position where I have to make decisions and… Mr Twistle, listen. This is a very important.
我習慣于做出抉擇,而且…Twistle先生,聽我說,這很重要。
27、I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道回答,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
28、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
29、Don’t step in the fire. We’re cavemen.
別踩到火堆,我們是原始人
We need this fire, because there’s no electricity, and it’s cold out here, okay?
沒有電,我們只能用火堆取暖,好嗎?
30、Far away from buses and noise,and a constant disappointment in my ten-gallon headand myself.
遠離公車和喧囂以及我遭受的種種挫折和失敗還有我自己
31、This part of my life, this little part, is called "Happiness."
這個人生階段, 這小小的階段是:“當幸福來敲門”
32、It was the 25th of September.
那天是9月25日
I remember that day.
我記得很清楚
Because that’s the day that I found out... .there wasonly 21 dollars and 33 cents left in my
bankaccount.
因為在那天我發現……我的銀行帳戶只剩21塊3毛3
I was broke.
我破產了
33、In essence, you reel them in, we’ll cook the fish.
只要放長線,就能釣到大魚。
34、You got a dream, you gotta protect it.
只要有夢想,就要去追求
People can't do something themselves... they wanna tell you you can't do it.
別人辦不到……就會說你也辦不到
If you want something, go get it. Period.
35、I still remember that moment.
我永遠記得那一刻
They all looked so damn happy to me.
大家看起來都很幸福快樂
Why couldn't I look like that?
幸福為什么不能來敲我的門?
36、There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
【延伸閱讀:劇情簡介】
已近而立之年的克里斯·加德納(威爾·史密斯),早已經厭煩了作為一個普普通通的醫療器械推銷員的職業。如今,則面臨著來自家庭、社會等等的壓力。況且,從他自己內心出發,克里斯·加德納也不甘心這樣庸碌一生而終。于是,克里斯·加德納終于不顧妻子的反對,在這一年下定了轉行的決心。投入到奉獻頗高卻也回報不斐的股票行業。
并準備憑借自己的靈活頭腦大展拳腳一番。然而,瞬息萬變的股票業的風險豈是經驗單薄的克里斯·加德納可以應付的。他的成功夢很快就遭受了沉重的打擊——多年來積累的家底被迅速耗盡,連自己的房子也被銀行抵押,傷痛的妻子琳達(珊迪·紐頓)更是甩手離去。留下加德納只有五歲的兒子克里斯托弗(杰登·史密斯)與其共同艱難度日。除了可愛的小兒子加德納一無所有。從此,小克里斯托弗便跟著爸爸開始了顛沛流離的漂泊生活。最潦倒時,父子倆甚至要跑到火車站的澡堂里捱過漫長的黑夜。但如此慘淡的磨難卻從未摧毀父子間的親情與他們的信念,在小兒子的不斷鼓勵下,加德納愈發地堅強起來,并迸發出了驚人的斗志。在歷經多次挫折之后,終于再次擁有了屬于自己的事業——一家以自己名字命名的證券公司。終于從一個窮困潦倒、濟濟無名的投資經紀人變成了世人矚目、人人景仰的百萬富翁。
【當幸福來敲門全部臺詞】相關文章:
當幸福來敲門臺詞03-17
當幸福來敲門錄用臺詞09-04
當幸福來敲門經典臺詞03-08
關于《當幸福來敲門》的經典臺詞10-29
《當幸福來敲門》經典臺詞(通用90句)04-26
當幸福來敲門07-18
當幸福來敲門作文(精選46篇)03-10
觀影《當幸福來敲門》心得02-20
當幸福來敲門觀后心得01-06