《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英
隨著社會不斷地進步,越來越多地方需要用到臺詞,臺詞服從戲劇行動,具備動作的特性。你所見過的臺詞是什么樣的呢?下面是小編精心整理的《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。
《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英1
Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.
野獸:想想你一直夢寐以求的事情。在你的腦海中呈現,用你的心靈去感受。
Belle: What are you?
貝爾:你是什么?
Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!
盧米埃: 我是盧米埃!
Belle: And... you can talk?
貝爾:可是…… 你會講話?
Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!
葛士華:得了,他當然會講話!他從來就是這樣!
Belle: [to a hairbrush] What's your name?
貝爾:(對發刷說)你叫什么名字?
Cogsworth: That's a hairbrush.
葛士華:那就是個發刷。
Beast: Will you join me for dinner?
野獸:你愿意和我共進晚餐嗎?
Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?
貝爾:你拿我當囚犯,現在還讓我與你共進晚餐?你是瘋了嗎?
Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!
貝爾:我寧愿餓死也不和你一起吃飯!
Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!
野獸:好啊,隨你便!餓死吧!
Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!
野獸:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什么也別吃!
Belle: I never thanked you for saving my life.
貝爾:我從未謝過你的救命之恩。
Beast: I never thanked YOU for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves...
野獸:我也不曾謝過你沒丟下我去喂狼……
Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?
野獸:你在這兒干什么?你對它做了什么?
Belle: Nothing!
貝爾:什么也沒有!
Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!
野獸:你知道你會造成什么嗎?你會毀了這玫瑰!出去!滾!
Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?
貝爾:最后一片花瓣落下會發生什么?
Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...
盧米埃:主人會永遠成為野獸……
Cogsworth: ...and we become antiques!
葛士華:……我們也會變成古董!
Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?
貝爾:這里的每本書你都讀過?
Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.
野獸:沒有,它們有些是希臘文的。
《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英2
1、Love can turn a man into a beast, or an ugly man.
情,能把一個男人變成野獸;也可以讓一個丑陋的人變得高尚。
2、You are a gentleman. Even if you are ugly, full of animal hair, you are gentle to me. But no matter how tender you are still the beast!
你是紳士。縱然你外貌丑陋,全身長滿獸毛,你對我是溫柔的。可是你無論多么溫柔仍然是野獸!
3、Imagine what you dream of, show it in your mind, feel it with your heart.
想象你夢寐以求的東西,在你的腦海中呈現它,用心去感受它。
4、True beauty comes from the heart, not from the outside.
真正的美源自內心而非外表。
5、Yes, he"s no prince charming, but he"s got something I haven"t seen before.
沒錯,他的確不是白馬王子,但他內在有我之前所沒看見的。
6、I"m looking for a promise, don"t ask the answer.
我在尋找一個承諾,不問答案。
7、This mirror for you, you can look at me.
這鏡子給你,想我的時候可以看看。
8、Beast: don"t be afraid.
Beauty: I do not have.
Beast: do you allow me to see you eat?
You are the master.
Beast: no one but you. I hate you, you say I"m disgusting.
野獸:不要害怕。
美女:我沒有。
野獸:你允許我看你吃飯嗎?
美女:你是主人。
野獸:除了你之外沒有主人。我討厭你,你說我是令人討厭的。
9、Beast, I can"t lie.
Beast: everything here is yours.
Belle: I feel uncomfortable in this gorgeous room, and I can"t wait to get used to it. But I feel you are doing everything possible to help forget your ugly appearance.
Beast: I have a kind heart, although I am a beast.
Beauty: some people are actually more ugly than you, but they hide well.
美女:野獸,我沒法說謊。
野獸:所有這里的一切都聽你的。
美女:在這華麗的屋子里我感到不自在,我也沒辦法去習慣被等待。 但是我感到你在做的一切可能的事情來幫助忘記你丑陋的外貌。
野獸:我有一顆善良的心靈,雖然我是一只野獸。
美女:有些人類其實比你長得更丑陋,只是他們隱藏的很好。
10、Beast: apart from being ugly, I"m smart. You"ll soon know. Everything in this castle is yours. You can do it.
Beast: I"ll be there at 7 every night, and before I leave, I"m going to ask you a question, the same question every time.
Beauty: what problems.
野獸:除了丑陋了外,我很聰明,你很快就會知道了。這座城堡里的所有東西都是你的,你可以隨便使喚。
野獸:我每天晚上7點會出現,那么在我離開之前,我要問你一個問題,每次都是同樣的問題。
美女:什么問題。
《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英3
Once upon a time in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle.
很久以前,在一座金碧輝煌的城堡里,住著一位年輕的王子。
Although he had everything in his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind. 雖然王子擁有了內心所渴望的一切,但是他還是很驕縱、刻雹自私。
But then, one winter’s night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.
一個寒冷的冬夜,一個老乞婦來到城堡,她將一支玫瑰送給王子,以此作為躲避嚴寒的報答。
Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turns the old woman away, but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances for beauty is found within, and when he dismissed her again, the old woman’s uglinemelted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress.
看到老乞婦丑陋的面容,王子決絕了她的請求,并要趕她走,但是老乞婦告誡王子不要被外表所迷惑,內在美才是真正的美麗。當王子再次趕她走時,老乞婦突然變了,變成了一個美麗的女巫。
The prince tried to apologize, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was no love in his heart and as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous beast and placed a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there.
王子向女巫道歉,但是太遲了。因為女巫看到在王子的心中沒有愛,為了懲罰王子,女巫施法將王子變成了一個丑陋的野獸,并對城堡和所有居住在城堡里的.人設置了強力的魔咒。
Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world.
由于外貌丑陋,野獸將自己隱蔽在城堡里,只通過一面魔鏡作為對外面的窗口。
The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose which would bloom until his 21st year.
女巫送給他的玫瑰是一朵試了魔法的玫瑰,它會一直盛開到他的21歲生日。
If he could learn to love another and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell will be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
如果他能夠在最后一片花瓣凋落之前學會如何愛別人并同時得到對方的愛,那么魔法就會消除。如果不能,他將永遠成為一只野獸。
As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love a beast?
時間一年年的過去,野獸陷入絕望并丟失所有的希望,因為誰會去愛一只野獸呢?
--Ah, Belle.
你好,Belle。
--Good morning, I’ve come to return the book I borrowed.
早上好,我過來還書。
--Finished already?
看完了?
--Oh, I couldn’t put it down. Have you got anything new?
--哦,我簡直不能把書放下。你有新書嗎?
--Not since yesterday.
--從昨天起就沒有啦。
--That’s all right. I’ll borrow this one.
--那好吧。我借這本。
--That one? But you’ve read it twice.
--那本?可是你已經看過兩遍了。
--Well, it’s my favorite—far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise.
--這本書是我的最愛――遙遠的地方,勇敢的劍客,魔力的咒語,偽裝的王子。
--If you like it all that much, it’s yours.
--如果你真這么喜歡這本書,送給你吧。
-But, sir…
--可是......
--I insist.
--我堅持。
-Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
--好吧,非常感謝。
--Wow, you didn’t mia shot, Gaston. You are the greatest hunter In the whole world.
--哇,Gaston,你百發百中埃你是世界上最偉大的獵人。
--I know.
--我知道。
--Now beast alive stands a chance against you and no girl, for that matter.
--沒有野獸在你面前有生存的機會,女孩也是一樣。
--It’s true, and I’ve got my sights set on that one.
--沒錯,我的目標就是她。
--The inventor’s daughter?
--那個發明家的女兒?
--She’s the one—the lucky girl I’m going to marry. The most beautiful girl in town.
--她就是那個我將迎娶的幸運女孩。全鎮最漂亮的女孩。
--Oh, boy, Belles going to get the surprise of her life, huh, Gaston?
--哦,哥們,Belle正將迎來她生命中的驚喜, 是吧 Gaston?
--Yep. This is her lucky day.
--是的,今天是她的幸運日。
--I’d like to thank you all for coming to my wedding. But first I’d better go in there and propose to the girl. And you, Lefou—now, when Belle and I come out that door…
--我要感謝各位前來參加我的婚禮。但是首先我還是先去向我的女孩求婚。那么你Lefou,當我和Belle從那扇門里走出來的時候......
--I know I know, I strike up the band.
--我知道了,我會指揮樂隊的。
--Not yet.
--不是。
--Sorry.
--對不起。
--Gaston. What a pleasant surprise.
--多么令人興奮的驚喜埃
--Isn’t it, though? I am just full of surprise. You know Belle, this is the day your dreams come true.
--是嗎?我只是充滿驚喜而已嗎。你知道嗎Belle,今天是你夢想成真的日子。
--What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?
--你怎么知道我的夢想的?
--Plenty. Here, picture this: a rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire and my little wife, massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We’ll have six or seven.
--畫面是這樣的:在鄉村的獵人木屋里,我的新鮮獵物正在火上燒烤,我的小妻子正在為我足底按摩,孩子們在地上和小狗一起玩耍。我們會有6個或7個。
--Dogs?
--狗?
--No, strapping boys, like me.
--不,是像我一樣魁梧的男孩。
--Imagine that.
--想象一下。
-And you know who that little wife will be?
--你知道我的妻子是誰嗎?
--Let me think.
--我想想。
--You, Belle.
--就是你。
--I’m speechless. I really don’t know what to say.
--我說不出話了。我不知道說什么。
--Say you’ll marry me.
--說你會嫁給我。
--I’m very sorry, Gaston, but I just don’t deserve you.
--我很抱歉,Gaston, 但是我不會答應的。
--Belle? Are you happy here with me?
--Belle? 你和我在一起快樂嗎?
--Yes.
--是的。
--What is it?
-怎么了?
--If only I could see my father again just for a moment, I mihim so much.
--我想再見見我父親一小會兒,我很想念他。
--There is a way. This mirror will show you anything you wish to see.
--有辦法了。這個鏡子會給你看到你想看到的一切。
--I’d like to see my father, please. Papa, he is sick. He may be dying and he’s all alone.
--我想看到我的父親。爸爸, 哦他病了,也許他正奄奄一息,他總是一個人。
--Then, you must go to him.
--那么,你必須去他身邊。
-What did you say?
--你說什么?
-- I release you. You are no longer my prisoner.
--我放了你。你不再是我的囚犯了。
--You mean… I’m free?
--你是說,我自由了?
--Yes.
--是的
--Oh, thanks. Hold on Papa, I’m on my way.
--謝謝。堅持住,爸爸,我來了。
-- Take it with you, so you’ll always have a way to look back and remember me..
--拿著這面鏡子,這樣你可以經常回憶過去并記住我。
--Thank you for understanding how much he needs me.
--感謝你能理解我爸爸是多么需要我。
--Well, Your Highness, I must say everything is going just swimmingly. I knew you had it in you.
--殿下,凡事都會好的。我知道你心里有她。
--I let her go.
--我讓她走了。
--What? How could you do that?
--什么?你怎么可以這樣做?
--I had to.
--我必須這樣做。
--Yes, but…why?
--是的,但是為什么?
--Because I love her.
--因為我愛她。
--He did what?
--他做了什么?
--Yes. I’m afraid it’s true.
--是的,我想是真的。
-She’s going away?
--她走了?
--After all this time, he’s finally learned to love..
--在經歷這段時間后,他終于學會了愛。
--That’s it, then. That should break the spell.
--是啊,這樣可以打破魔咒了。
--But it’s not enough. She has to love him in return. Now it’s too late.
--但是這個不夠,Belle也要愛他才行。現在太晚了。
--It’s all right, Papa, I’m home.
--爸爸沒事了,我在家。
-I thought I’d never see you again.
--我以為再也見不到你了。
--I missed you so much.
--我很想念你。
-How did you escape?
--你怎么跑出來的?
--I didn't escape, Papa. He let me go.
--我沒有逃跑,爸爸。是他放我走的。
--That horrible beast?
--那只恐怖的野獸?
--But he’s different now, Papa. He’s changed somehow.
--但是他現在不同了,爸爸。他變了。
--Hi
--Oh, A stowaway.
--哦,一個隱藏者。
--Why, hello there, little fella. Didn’t think I’d see you again.
--小伙計你怎么在這里?沒想到還能再看到你。
--Belle, why did you go away? Don’t you like us anymre?
--Belle,你為什么要走?你一點也不喜歡我們嗎?
--Oh, Chip, of course I do.
--哦,Chip,我當然喜歡你們啦。
【《美女與野獸》經典臺詞中英】相關文章:
電影美女與野獸觀后感12-27
牧羊人與美女01-21
教父中的經典臺詞中英10-19
牧羊人與美女的故事05-08
夢見野獸是什么意思11-15
小寶與康熙的經典臺詞11-01
阿甘正傳中英文雙語經典臺詞10-18
《有錢男與貧窮女》經典臺詞04-03
《夢與狂想的王國》經典臺詞01-15
肖申克的救贖經典臺詞中英文對白01-17