阿甘正傳經典臺詞對白
導語:阿甘正傳是一部勵志片,從他身上我們可以學到很多的東西,從阿甘身上有很多的品德:勇敢,誠實,善良,執著,認真,重視感情等。以下是小編整理的阿甘正傳經典臺詞對白。文章希望大家喜歡!
I am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聰明,但我知道什么是愛情。
I want to go home.
我想回家。
I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊涂。
Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
jenny and me was like peas and carrots.
甄妮和我青梅竹馬。
mirackes happen every day.
奇跡每天都會發生。
I want to reach people on a personal level.
我要打動人們的心靈。
we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我門都有自己的命運 沒有什么是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的.一部分。
promise is a promise.
表示要守承諾。
there's only so much fortune a man really need and the rest is just for showing off.
人真正需要的財富只有一點點 其余的都是用來炫耀。
you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。
I dont know if we each have a destiny ,or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze ,but I think may be it's both.
我不知道我門每個人是否都有各自的命運,或者只是隨意的在風中飄逝但我想或許那都是對的。
There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過一個人的穿鞋,可以判斷一個人。他去過哪兒,將要去哪兒。
【阿甘正傳經典臺詞對白】相關文章:
《阿甘正傳》經典對白05-21
阿甘正傳的英語臺詞對白10-24
電影《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞05-08
阿甘正傳英文經典臺詞01-17
阿甘正傳最經典臺詞01-17
《阿甘正傳》的經典臺詞10-26
阿甘正傳英語經典臺詞10-26
阿甘正傳的經典臺詞10-23
《精忠岳飛》經典臺詞對白10-31